AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let me be clear...

My wife's feedback on my post from yesterday was that it (kind of) sounded like I think I'm the hottest thing on two legs (I'm paraphrasing).

Although it's great to feel comfortable in a swimming suit, my true intent, and hopefully both of you got it, was to express appreciation for the most amazing physical gift in life. Our bodies (fit or not) are amazing on many levels and are really all we have, physically. The minute our bodies are sick, our quality of life diminishes, and life's obviously over when we die.

Being fit cures many health problems and promises a more fulfilling life, but it does not cure homely. I know from personal experience. Luckily I was able to trick Lindsey into marrying me- for whatever blessed reason she never asked me to remove the paper bag from my head until after the ceremony.

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Todd you're hilarious. Don't worry. I got from your post that you love the body you thought you'd never have & all the things it allows you to do & enjoy. Although you are the shiz... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the hottest thing on two legs!!!!

    ReplyDelete