AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Friday, October 15, 2010

**Special guest post: a thought from Mrs. Fit Fatty**

Hey, Lindsey here.

After 4 years of marriage, several fad diets, and differences of opinion on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, we finally figured out what worked for us, and together we have succeeded in losing over 100 pounds and keeping it off!

An example of our old ways: I would try a strict low-carb diet and spend tons of time making my own food while Todd didn't care and didn't encourage me. Then we would flip-flop. Todd would try a calorie-counting diet, that I didn't agree with, so I wouldn't encourage him. We ultimately failed and had nothing to show for our individual efforts.

Just like you and your spouse make decisions and act on other important matters together, I would highly encourage you to become healthy together. Have an intervention if you have to, because unfortunately, trying to be healthy alone will most likely end in failure and disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment