AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Friday, March 18, 2011

Life is unfair- a rant and resolution

When I don't exercise regularly I tend to gain weight (this is on my mind because I've been sick for the past week an therefore haven't been able to exercise). Conversely, a buddy at work loses weight when he doesn't work out. It's not fair!

You may be wondering, "why is Todd being such a girl about this?" Well, it's because I've pegged my overall health level mostly to my weight since I don't have enough time to spend in the gym putting on significant muscle mass (significant muscle mass is THE only healthy reason behind excess weight by the way).

Like I've mentioned before, I used to really get down about the way my body works, specifically regarding weight gain. I've come to accept and even appreciate it now though, because I've realized that by reacting negatively to unhealthy behavior, my body is literally telling me to shape-up as necessary.

Final thought: If my body refuses to look good unless I'm in tip-top shape, I shouldn't curse it, I should count my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment