AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The perfect gas station snack...

...has to fit these 4 criteria: healthy(ish), tasty, non-perishable, and difficult to binge on.

Well friends, I found it a while ago, but I thought I'd share it with you today...

BLUE DIAMOND WASABI AND SOY SAUCE ALMONDS!!!!!!!

Here's the story:

On business trips, since I'm used to eating often I tend to go nuts on an empty stomach, I have had to find something to snack on from convenience stores that fits the 4 criteria above as well as possible.  Normally fruit would be the top choice, but it's not always available and can be harder to conceal without it rotting.

My favorite part is, it's hard to binge with those babies because they're so hot they make me cry.  Well, a lot of things make me cry (beer commercials, Who's the Boss), so that's maybe not a good reason, but still, they're hot.

Let me know if you agree, disagree, or have found a better alternative.

10-4 

No comments:

Post a Comment