AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eating my own dog food

I've preached about multitasking while working out.

I'm pleased to announce that yesterday I took a huge step to lower my hypocrisy on this front in purchasing a recumbent stationary bike for the family room!

My vision is to be able to work on the computer and watch TV (when those rare moments happen) while exercising! To date, all of our exercise equipment lives in the cold, dark, spider-dwelling, TV-less basement, and I've found it's impossible to work on a computer while jogging or ellipticaling.

Lindsey wouldn't let me put any other machines in the family room because of bulk, so this is the perfect compromise.

For my next project, does anyone have any multitasking solutions for driving, working on the computer, shaving, and nail-clipping?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you talked me into the recumbent bike instead of a mini refrigerator next to the couch!

    Todd is always looking for a way to exercise while trying to accomplish multiple tasks at once so he can spend more time with our family!

    I am proud of you and your goals to be a fit fatty at heart!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete