AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Monday, September 13, 2010

A stroll down memory lane (without needing a fat-guy Jazzy)

Once I hit my weight goal, maintained for a while, and was eating healthy, it was easy to loose sight of the wicked-awesomeness of being fit.

So looking back, here's one thing that has completely changed for me and helps me to stay motivated: day-time fatigue. When I was overweight, I used to get tired in the afternoon without exception. 2 pm would roll around and I'd start dozing for at least an hour. If I stayed awake, I was in a zombie-like state, so either way it affected my performance at work and made me feel like a 80-year-old at 26.

Now that I'm fit...zero day-time fatigue. I have so much energy throughout the day that I'm thinking about looking into Ritalin:).

1 comment:

  1. SO GOOD!
    love, love, love reading your posts!!!
    thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete