AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thoughts on eating like a horse

I've always been teased at work for eating like a horse. There are two ways of interpreting that statement: eating mass quantities of food, or eating healthy. In the past I was teased for the former, now for the latter.

Over time I've adopted the motto: to be as healthy as a horse, I must eat like one. Literally. Like a horse, my diet consists in large part of oats and other plants. Like a horse, I’ve actually acquired a taste for those “blandies.” Like a horse, my cardiovascular health is superb. Like a horse, I’ve become much leaner, ripped, and veiny. Unlike a horse, I still don’t have a very long neck. Why are you turning red?

If you decide to eat like a horse, give yourself at least a month of honest trying. I notice after long periods of non-deviating, horse-like eating my cravings for good (bad) foods weaken and it becomes easier for me to resume the horse-like eating after a guilt-free indulgence.

Join me in eating like a horse, and not eating like a horse. Let your office cronies mock- they’ll eat their words when you have a huge nose and they don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment