AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Working for the weekend

Some days I have to think about a cheat-day on the weekend to get me through. Today is one. At the office I'm surrounded by all kinds of free goodies, and at home Lindsey's home-made wheat bread is healthy but sooo good...so good in fact that I no longer feel sorry for my pioneer ancestors. Sure, they crossed the plains with all of their possessions in hand-carts or wagons. Sure, they faced death at every corner...but I'm sure they had home-made wheat bread soon after arriving, not to mention all the crickets they could eat! I'd bet most lizards would actually be jealous of them.

I love eating healthy and being fit, but I'm still a fatty at heart. Sometimes I'm stronger than others, but the weekly guilt-free cheat days, good health I enjoy, and taste I've developed for nutritious food make all the healthy days worth-while.

No comments:

Post a Comment