AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Friday, September 24, 2010

Where there's a will, there's a babe!

It's true. Desiring to be fit and staying motivated are essential to any real, long-term progress in losing weight and maintaining (and being a babe- according to my wife).

I believe the more reasons one has to be fit, the more likely one is to find long-term motivation. Therefore, I'm soon going to begin compiling a list of A MILLION reasons to be fit. I'll be bugging friends, family, neighbors, strangers, and enemies for reasons, so consider this an advance warning to start brainstorming. They can be serious or lighthearted...it doesn't matter 'cause I just want reasons baby!!! Please submit them by email or comment, don't be shy, and have fun.

Here were my first 5 reasons to be fit:

-I wanted to live a long life with my family
-I wanted good quality of life
-I wanted to enjoy good food without any guilt
-I was tired of people asking me for my autograph, mistaking me for John Candy or Chris Farley :)
-I wanted to be a rebel...with 66% of adult Americans being overweight, isn't it amazing that being fit would make me a renegade?

No comments:

Post a Comment