AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Church of Bod

This post is for everyone resolving to lose weight and maintain in 2011.  I don't know what level of dedication you need to achieve those goals, so I'm going to tell you about mine.

I have to be as devoted to my fitness initiatives as a preacher to his religion, meaning I have to consistently plan meals, think about what I'm eating, make time to exercise, and continue learning about health and nutrition.

Although people at the office think I'm practicing self-flagellation, I continue to seek reasonable, optimal health because of my goals to live and enjoy a long life and because of the rewards I enjoy as a result like more energy, a better self image, more strength, etc.

I can still eat naughty foods...I just have to make sure I'm eating healthy 95% of the time.

Best of luck with your healthy goals.  Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, or need help getting motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment