AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Consistant correction

Yesterday I had some bodacious BBQ for lunch and an extra helping of cornbread salad (probably 1000 calories per bite) and briskets. It was for my work Christmas party and I would have been a fit Grinch to hold out. I had been doing well for the week, but now I'm off. Here was my plan to get back on track:

-eat less for the rest of the day- check
-exercise- didn't do it because I had been up late the night before and needed to sleep
-get a good night's rest- check
-eat healthy the rest of the week- so far, so good
-have a reward on Saturday- conditional upon attainment of my weekly maintenance goal

This probably sounds crazy to you, but I have to operate like this to maintain. It's crucial to find and do what works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment