AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Taking the stairs" and "parking far away" are a tiny part of the whole

I was watching a morning show today and a personal trainer suggested "taking the stairs" and "parking far away" to help meet fitness goals in 2011.

Those are good changes to make, but I know from personal experience that small lifestyle changes at most only lead to small rewards.  The problem is, naturally resisting change, people want to believe small changes are all it takes to reach big fitness goals- I've been guilty of this many times.  Also, folks on the news don't want to beat us over the head with reality because they want viewers- understandable.  I want to beat everyone over the head because I love everybody- like a mother gorilla watching over her babies.

If you believe that marginal lifestyle changes like those are ALL you need to make to reach big fitness goals like lowering body fat percentage, increasing muscle mass, lowering heart rate, losing weight, etc., I'd like to talk to you about some land I have for sale in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment