AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Costco Quandary

I'm a regular Costco shopper, so don't take me for a hater, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately and have come to the conclusion that Costco is not the best place for a fit fatty at heart to shop often.

Why?  Because it's easy to bring home a ton of cheap junk food each trip.  This is bad for me because the more I have junk food (or any kind of food really) around the house, the more I tend to eat.

Now, it's nice to buy in bulk and save money per weight unit.  So I believe the best use for Costco for a fit fatty at heart is stocking up on healthy, non-perishable food commodities like canned tuna, frozen vegetables, frozen fish, etc., maybe once a month.   

Let me know if you think I'm nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment