AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Friday, February 25, 2011

I have to stop this runaway bus!

My current predicament reminds me of a movie I saw once where there was a bus that had to stay above 50ish miles per hour or it would explode, and they had to figure out a way to get everyone off and stop it.  I think it was called "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round," and it had Ted from "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure."

Over the last couple of weeks I've unexpectedly gained a few pounds.  I think it's due to a combination of factors: less exercising over the last month or so, more snacking at night (even though it's been on whole grain cereals), and eating a huge pizza last weekend on my cheat day (normally I'll eat whatever I want, but not that much).

Here's my plan of attack:

-First, my goal: lose 5 pounds.
-Make sure I'm exercising an hour per day, including 15 minute morning burn, 20 minute gym burn during the day, and 30 minute night time cardio burn.
-Weigh myself every day to track progress (I've been a little forgetful on this front)
-No cheating until I reach my goal.  It might take me up to 3 weeks, but it's worth it.
-No sedentary TV watching- I have to be doing push-ups or sit-ups if I watch the news in the evening.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.

4 comments:

  1. "I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad someone caught my Simpson's play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm curious what you originally posted.

    ReplyDelete