AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Friday, February 18, 2011

So, how are the New Year's Resolutions going?

Well, we've passed the honeymoon New Year's Resolution period and are staring cold, hard reality in the face.  I wanted to give you an update on mine and solicit feedback from others who are still going.

My NYR was/is a six-pack by June, cutely named a "6X6."  I began the year with a flat, undefined stomach, and today I still have a flat, undefined stomach. :(  Although I've maintained my fitness level and weight, I've let work get in the way of taking it to the next level, which I can't say is necessarily a bad thing.  Luckily I was already used to carving time out of my schedule to do the minimum amount of exercise (30-60 minutes per day).  At least I still have a few months.

Those of you who have made progress on fitness resolutions, what's working?  Any magic pills or drinks I should know about? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment