AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Monday, November 8, 2010

A look back at living large

Ahhh. The past. Right now I'm thinking about my days as a "husky" person. :)

Chuck-A-Rama and Chinese Gourmet were like Cheers to me..."everybody knew my name...dum, dum, dum, "and were always glad I came...dum, dum, dum. "I wanted to be where I could see, everybody ate the same, I wanted to go where everybody knew my name...do, do, do, do, do, do...do, do.

Buying big pants and stretchy pants for church, indigestion, sweating, constant fatigue, refusing to wear shoes (only flip-flops because my feet would get too hot) and getting called a "beached whale" by someone I'll call Lindsey L. No, that's too obvious. I'll call her L. Lamoreaux. (Here's the story: we were on a family vacation and I was sprawled on the floor, next to the luggage, groaning, and keeping everyone from leaving. Really, I deserved it...she was joking and not trying to be insulting.)

Getting fat was fun. Do I miss it? Like I miss the flu.

3 comments:

  1. Todd,
    I am impressed with your dedication, but it's not like you were obese. Whenever I saw you around the Sig House I never thought "Man that is a fat guy" I always thought "Todd is hilarious". I think you viewed yourself more critically than anyone else did. Anyway, good job on being healthy, this is a fun blog to read and it motivates me to eat healthy and exercise. You need to come play guitar with Jeff and me some time.
    Chris Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilligan, it looks like you ate the skipper in your before picture. I am bummed that I didn't get know meet that Todd Lamoreaux. Way to go man, I don't know how you eat tuna and black beans everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fabulous post! that lindsey... you never know what will come out of her mouth :) ha ha!
    Is there a food guide that you've put together on here somewhere?

    ReplyDelete