AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Morning Gut Check

After my much-deserved weekend indulgence described in my "Hungry Like the Wolf" post, I'm up a wee bit. It's pretty normal for me really- I can easily fluctuate several pounds after just one salty meal.

My plan is to get back to my target weight by defaulting to my normal eating and exercising routines throughout the week. I began this morning- check.

Folks have been asking me about my routines, so my next two posts will be outlining them (one for eating and one for exercising) to share ideas about what works for me. I'll also share some good resources for more ideas, operating from the premises that everyone's body is different and everyone has different fitness goals.

For a laugh at my expense, here's a link to me attempting "Hot Blooded" on karaoke at a job party last week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_wKbz8TqKU To me, one of the most cherished benefits of being fit is the ability to more easily make a fool out of myself! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment