AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Thursday, November 18, 2010

You Shook Me All Night Long

I know I promised an exercise guide (should be coming tomorrow) but wow!!!...the response to yesterday's post was fantastic! You sent me many reasons to be unfit, which will all be listed. I thought about them all evening- check out a few of these gems:

-It's funnier when fat guys fall down
-You love the feeling of your heart racing when you push yourself up off the couch
-Double chins are cozy

In all seriousness, thinking about how uncomfortable I was before I lost weight helps me maintain. For example, I remember when cutting my toenails felt like squeezing into a Smart Car full of sweaty clowns.

If you need to lose weight but haven't taken action yet, write down a list of every uncomfortable issue you're dealing with that weight-loss would improve. You might be surprised at how long it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment