AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A rebuke to my readers

I don't want to do this, I really don't, but I'm very disappointed in both of you! I asked you several weeks ago to help me come up with a million reasons to be fat (I changed it to unfit to be more encompassing) and you haven't sent me any! Why? It's really not that hard- I just came up with 3 more:

-Heartburn makes you horny
-Chest pain makes you cheerful
-Sleep apnea makes you sunny

It's like neither of you cares about the feelings of all the unfit people out there and the legitimate excuses they make for their behavior! Shape-up and start sending them ASAP!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few more reasons to be fat....

    Comic book guy is your idol!

    It would be hard to do good homer simpson impressions if you were skinny!

    You love that feeling of your heart racing when you push yourself up off the couch!

    Because donuts taste naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funnier when fat guys fall down

    When fat guys fall down more padding to protect them

    High school football teams need linemen

    Keeping Big and Tall stores (a vital part of the economy) in business

    Food innovators, because there is no way a skinny guy invented donut bacon burgers or deep fried Snickers Bars

    ReplyDelete
  4. what would we do without your mamas so fat jokes?

    santa clause needs moral support

    since there is no longer a cookie monster, someone needs to be crazy for confections!

    the world is big and round and beautiful. need i say more?

    ReplyDelete