AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Monday, January 24, 2011

Another thought from the fatty point of view

I've opened my naturally thin brother's eyes to a whole new way of thinking, and his response has been surprise and disbelief.  People like him just don't lust after food like fatties and fit fatties at heart.  That probably explains in part why he's never struggled with weight.

He had no idea that a fat person would potentially open a bag of Doritos thinking, "these are made of corn and cheese, a member of the grain group and a member of the dairy group.  There can't be anything unhealthy about 'em."

Here's one I remembered yesterday that I conveniently used as an excuse for years:

"I learned in biology that we burn sugar for energy.  These Pixie Sticks have sugar in them, and I need energy, so I should eat them."

Excess sugar appears to be the root of most of our weight problems.

1 comment: