AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Thursday, January 13, 2011

More thoughts that might suggest you're a fatty

Wow!  Yesterday's post sparked a ton of response!  Check out a few of these gems people sent me:

Steve C. wrote:  A hamburger is a well balanced meal: meat, veggies (lettuce, tomoatoes), dairy (cheese and mayo), grains (bun), ....

Shayla T. wrote:  Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies qualify as a vegetable, right?

B & K wrote:  Don't forget vegetables drenched in cheese sauce and "pumpkin" pie. Also--a Cafe Rio "salad" drenched in creamy tomatillo dressing. It's still a salad and salads are good for you, right? 


Cortney W. wrote:  Todd...I never thought you were a fatty. Just wanted to let you know. :) 

(Cortney, you're right.  I was "husky.") 

Here are a few more Lindsey and I thought of (remembered).

-I "should" eat that Fillet-O-Fish because I need Omega 3s.

-I "should" eat these fruit snacks because they contain 3% fruit juice and vitamin C.

-These strawberries may be dipped in chocolate, but hey, they're strawberries.

-The banana cancels out the ice cream in the split.

And one of my personal favorites:

-I can eat as many of these Red Vines as I want because they're FAT FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment