AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Monday, January 3, 2011

Out of sight, out of mind

Over the last week and a half, there were at least a couple of times where I ate junk food during non-designated indulgence periods (cheat days).  Each time it was simply because I had been seeing a Christmas treat on the counter or on the table for a few days and finally given in to the temptation.

I've mentioned similar things before, but I have to hide/toss junk food or I will probably eat it if I continue to see it around.  I'll bet you're like me, in which case I would suggest doing the same thing if you're trying to lose or maintain- hide or toss the junk food.  If you are a fatty at heart but have honestly learned a way to resist junk food staring you down, please tell me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment