AFTER

AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE

Monday, January 17, 2011

Should I get a gym membership?

It's a very common question this time of year.  Although I make it clear in my "about me" section that I lost weight without any paid help, I have since purchased a gym membership.  I try and get 30 minutes in each day, but it's not easy with my work schedule.  I often still end up working out at home in the evening.

My answer to the title is yes, IF (if any Gold's workers are reading this, please don't send any angry creatine creations after me, I'm just trying to be honest):

-I've been working toward fitness goals for several months
-I'm already working out consistently at home
-I have an equally committed workout friend or group

Otherwise, it's probably going to end up being a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment